- This event is SOLD OUT.
- When your order is confirmed, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a PDF attached of your print-at-home ticket. If you don’t see the email immediately, check your spam folder. Feel free to call the Ticket Office for assistance.
- If your plans change after you receive a ticket, please contact the Ticket Office so it can be released for other guests.
- The parking lot will open at 6:00 pm on the evening of the event.
- Bring your printed ticket, or you can show it on your phone/device.
- There will be two entrance options in the parking lot where ticketholders can check-in.
- Staff will direct guests to parking spots, which will be spaced out for visibility and social distancing.
- FM radio is needed to hear the movie audio. The FM frequency will be provided upon arrival.
- Guests are welcome to bring their own food and beverages as concessions will not be available to purchase.
- To ensure everyone’s safety, guests should remain in their vehicles during the movie. Restrooms inside the Lied Center will be available for patrons to use (masks are required when outside of vehicles and inside the building).
- In the event of inclement weather related to wind, rain or snow, all ticketholders will be contacted.