70th Annual Rock Chalk Revue: “Sky’s the Limit”
The University of Kansas is home to not only one of the best basketball teams in the country, but it is also home of the Rock Chalk Revue, one of the largest student-run philanthropies in the country, and this year it is celebrating its 70th anniversary!
Rock Chalk Revue is an annual show in which student organizations write, produce, and perform original musical productions. Students work all year until the March performance in KU’s Lied Center. The Revue annually contributes over 25,000 hours of community service to the Lawrence community. Over time Rock Chalk Revue has raised over $1,000,000 for various charities. We paired with The Boys and Girls of Lawrence, KS and we are looking forward to helping support them again this year!
This year’s 2019 Rock Chalk Revue student organizations and shows are:
- Alpha Chi Omega / Sigma Kappa – “Cheer Up”
- Delta Tau Delta / Kappa Delta – “Put a Wing On It”
- Beta Theta Pi / Gamma Phi Beta – “Forecast Frenzy”
- Sigma Chi / Kappa Kappa Gamma – “Balloon Toons”
- Sigma Nu / Chi Omega – “Just Wing It”