- Ticket exchanges are available with at least two weeks’ notice prior to a performance. Policies vary and fees may apply. Friends of the Lied have special exchange privileges.
- In the event of a canceled or rescheduled performance, refunds and credits will be available.
- When purchasing tickets, please make sure to provide current contact information so we can reach you about event changes, if needed.
- KU students must present a valid ID upon admission to events.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Individuals purchasing by credit card agree not to contest charges for tickets received.
- Each person attending an event must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Artists, performances and dates are subject to change.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree to adhere to the Lied Center and university policies that may be implemented based on the public health information and guidelines at the time of the event. Learn more >
- In the event of inclement weather on the day of a performance, the event will typically happen if the artists are able to arrive as planned. If there are event changes, the Lied Center will contact all ticketholders via email as soon as possible as well as post an update on lied.ku.edu.
- If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, refunds and credits will be available to all ticketholders.
- If an event is still happening as scheduled during inclement weather and you have questions about your tickets, please call the Lied Center Ticket Office.
Please contact the ticket office with additional questions: 785-864-2787 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lied Series performance prices include a $2 per ticket facility preservation fee, which is not discounted.
KU Alumni Association
|members receive a 10% discount on tickets to Lied Series Auditorium performances only. This discount is only available in person at the Ticket Office or by phone. Please have your Alumni Association membership card available when you purchase tickets.|
KU Faculty & Staff
|receive a 10% discount on tickets to Lied Series Auditorium performances only.|
|(ID required) receive special ticket pricing, up to 50% off. Underwritten by KU Student Senate.
Purchase the exclusive KU student pass for $125 and receive a significant discount on already low student ticket prices. The pass will provide access to a diverse lineup of professional performing artists during the season.
|of 10% off are available for 10 or more full-priced adult tickets for Lied Series Auditorium performances only. A 25% non-refundable deposit is due at the time of reservation, applicable toward the grand total with the remaining balance due at least two weeks before the performance. All special pricing is taken off a full-priced adult ticket. Please call the Lied Center Ticket Office at 785-864-2787 to buy group tickets.|
Senior & Military Discounts
|Senior citizens (age 62 and over) and active military (ID required) save 10% off the full-priced adult ticket cost for Lied Series Auditorium performances only.|
Tickets for events at the Lied Center of Kansas may only be purchased at authorized points of purchase: the Lied Center Ticket Office or the Box Office at KU University Theatre (Murphy Hall). Tickets for special events (i.e. Student Union Activities or Osher events) may occasionally be available through our University of Kansas partners. These sources are the only authorized ticket-selling agents of the Lied Center of Kansas. Please note there is a Lied Center for the Performing Arts at the University of Nebraska in Lincoln. Be sure to verify the city of the event prior to purchasing. We cannot vouch for the authenticity of tickets obtained through any other source such as third party scalping websites. Counterfeit and other invalid tickets will not be honored.
Barrier-free entrances and accessible seating
Please contact the Ticket Office for assistance in finding the best location to meet your needs. Barrier-free entrances and accessible seating are available on all levels.
Assistive listening devices
We are pleased to provide the Lawrence Otolaryngology Hearing Loop system to patrons with hearing loss. Learn more about the Lawrence Otolaryngology hearing loop >
The system delivers high-quality sound from the stage directly into hearing aids and cochlear implants with telecoil (t-coil), or headsets with loop receivers. The loop can be accessed by turning on the t-coil in your hearing aid. If you’re unsure that your assistive listening device is compatible, speak to your audiologist. Individuals without compatible devices can access the loop with headsets from the Audience Services Desk. The perimeter of the hearing loop includes all seats except for the orchestra pit and box seats on the sides of the auditorium. Contact the Ticket Office for more information.
Due to a variety of factors, noise levels may change during performances. For the comfort of our patrons, we provide ear plugs located at the Audience Services Desk in the main lobby.
Large-print and Braille programs
With a two-week notice the following are available for Lied Center performances:
- Large-print programs
- Braille programs
- Audio-description services—Audio-Reader website >
- Sign-interpretation services
An all-gender restroom is located inside the administrative office, downstairs from the ticket office, across from Door 2.
Print Your Tickets at Home
The process is simple:
- Once you have selected your tickets, select “Online Order – Print At Home Online Order – Print At Home.”
- Once you have completed your order, you will receive a confirmation email and your tickets will be available in a PDF attachment.
- Simply print these “tickets” or have the PDF available on your phone. Bring your printed or virtual tickets with you to the Lied Center.
- Once you arrive, there is no need to stop at the Ticket Office. Please proceed to the performance and an usher will scan your ticket.