Tickets can be purchased only by phone until further notice.
Due to the unprecedented public health circumstances, some of our policies and procedures have been temporarily modified, including seating availability and capacity.
By purchasing tickets, you agree to adhere to Lied Center policies that may be implemented based on the public health information and guidelines at the time of the event. Policies will be updated as public health circumstances evolve.
Be sure to provide current contact information when purchasing tickets so we can reach you, if needed.
Ticketing Glossary of Terms
(as of June 2020)
- Ticket exchanges are available with at least two weeks’ notice prior to a performance. Policies vary and fees may apply. Friends of the Lied have special exchange privileges.
- Refunds and credits will be available in the case of a canceled or rescheduled performance.
- KU students must present a valid ID upon admission to events.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Individuals purchasing by credit card agree not to contest charges for tickets received.
- Regardless of age, each person attending the performance must have a ticket.
- Artists, performances and dates are subject to change.