Live performances are back at the Lied Center!
We are thrilled to announce that the Lied Center will be open at full capacity for the 2021–22 season. Additionally, the Ticket Office is open for phone and in-person transactions.
Ticketing Glossary of Terms
Four or more events or any grouping of shows (Broadway, Chamber, Concert, Family, etc). Click here for a list of packages.
Any number of tickets purchased for less than four performances. If you purchase tickets for four performances in the same transaction, you can receive a package discount!
Donors who help support Lied Center events. Donation levels start at $50. Click here to learn more about exclusive Friends opportunities and how you can help support Engagement/Education in the arts and in our community.
- Ticket exchanges are available with at least two weeks’ notice prior to a performance. Policies vary and fees may apply. Friends of the Lied have special exchange privileges.
- In the event of a canceled or rescheduled performance, refunds and credits will be available.
- When purchasing tickets, please make sure to provide current contact information so we can reach you about event changes, if needed.
- KU students must present a valid ID upon admission to events.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Individuals purchasing by credit card agree not to contest charges for tickets received.
- Each person attending an event must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Artists, performances and dates are subject to change.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree to adhere to the Lied Center and university policies that may be implemented based on the public health information and guidelines at the time of the event. Learn more >