- Ticket exchanges are available with at least two weeks’ notice prior to a performance. Policies vary and fees may apply. Friends of the Lied have special exchange privileges.
- In the event of a canceled or rescheduled performance, refunds and credits will be available.
- When purchasing tickets, please make sure to provide current contact information so we can reach you about event changes, if needed.
- KU students must present a valid ID upon admission to events.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Individuals purchasing by credit card agree not to contest charges for tickets received.
- Each person attending an event must have a ticket, regardless of age.
- Artists, performances and dates are subject to change.
- By purchasing tickets, you agree to adhere to the Lied Center and university policies that may be implemented based on the public health information and guidelines at the time of the event. Learn more >
- In the event of inclement weather on the day of a performance, the event will typically happen if the artists are able to arrive as planned. If there are event changes, the Lied Center will contact all ticketholders via email as soon as possible as well as post an update on lied.ku.edu.
- If the event is canceled due to inclement weather, refunds and credits will be available to all ticketholders.
- If an event is still happening as scheduled during inclement weather and you have questions about your tickets, please call the Lied Center Ticket Office.
Please contact the ticket office with additional questions: 785-864-2787 or email@example.com.