Ticketing Glossary of Terms
Four or more events or any grouping of shows (Broadway, Chamber, Concert, Family, etc). Click here for a list of packages.
Any number of tickets purchased for less than four performances. If you purchase tickets for four performances in the same transaction, you can receive a package discount!
Donors who help support Lied Center events. Donation levels start at $50. Click here to learn more about exclusive Friends opportunities and how you can help support Engagement/Education in the arts and in our community.
- NO REFUNDS. Exchanges available for some performances. Consider donating your tickets for re-sale if you can’t attend the performance. Call up to one day before the event to receive a tax-deductible donation receipt.
- KU students must present a valid ID upon admission to events.
- Latecomers will be seated at the discretion of management.
- Individuals purchasing by credit card agree not to contest charges for tickets received.
- Regardless of age, each person attending the performance must have a ticket.
- Artists, performances and dates are subject to change.
Per ticket facility fees may apply to some ticketed events. A $5 per-order delivery fee applies to online, phone and mail orders. Applicable fees are applied at time of check out.
Please check with the ticket office with any questions: 785-864-2787