The pass is:
- Valid for one student admission to each performance in the main auditorium throughout the season. (Performance Pass does not include events that take place in the Pavilion or have seating on the stage.)
- Valid for one performance to events with more than one show date or time.
- Available for purchase through Optional Campus Fees during online enrollment.
- Available for pick up or purchase at the Lied Center Ticket Office beginning in August.
The Performance Pass is not a ticket. Use your pass at the box office to receive tickets for Lied Center series events.
- Performance Pass tickets may be picked up (with a valid KU student ID) at the ticket office beginning in August.
- Seating location is based on ticket availability at redemption.
- Passes are limited and based on availability, while supplies last.
- Refund requests must be made before the last day of August.
To purchase, and for more information, visit the KU optional campus fees website.